This is a fantastic opportunity to take over a developed retail business for sale that sells primarily online but has a shopfront as well that you can rent or relocate! An upcycled furniture retail store that offers a unique range of vintage & retro furniture that has been given a new lease on life!
- Established 2 years ago, this business is run out of a property in the south east but sells primarily online. Stocking a range of vintage & retro furniture they they improve & sell with a new lease on life, the business has a large online presence with an online shopping website & good use of social media
- The business has developed an excellent operational model that will give the new owner everything they need to know to continue & grow the business' success, including networks & instructions
- The business takes $12,000 per month with both owners working part time, excellent side business
- New lease will be issued to the new owner if they want to keep the current property otherwise the business can be relocated
- Sale includes all equipment used to operate the business including a van
- The business showroom operates 6 days per week with only the vendors operating the business
- Fantastic easy business to operate for ANYONE, no experience necessary everything is in place for the new owner to learn the ropes. Great opportunity to run your own business in a part time capacity or dedicate all your time & grow it much further
If you would like to learn more please contact Senior Business Broker Petros Margaritis on 0416 000 154.