GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our Home and Garden Retail listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   Home and Garden Retail Businesses For Sale

Freehold Hardware, Ironmongery & Diy Goods

Location  United Kingdom
Asking Price Range  $500K - $1.0M
Gross Revenues  $324588
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $0
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Not Disclosed
Year Established  1913
Number of Employees  6 - 9
Relocatable  Not Disclosed
Number of Employees  6 - 9
Real Estate  Owned
Training  The owner believes that the staff will be very willing to stay and be part of the business with the purchaser. Given the existing levels of accountability and experience the handover process will be straightforward. The exact period will be agreed as part
Reason for Sale  Retirement.

Description  
Freehold Hardware Store - Retailers of Hardware, Ironmongery & DIY Goods Large Freehold Premises Ref.AI034 Location Lancashire Asking Price 449,000 This wonderful family business was established over one hundred years ago and has successfully traded in the town throughout that period.It has been trading from its current high street location for the last 35 years and is now a highly respected and integral part of the local community with a customer base that encompasses several generations of many local families and businesses. Without question it is one of the largest and leading privately owned hardware stores in the region. It would be easier to list what it doesn't sell rather than try to list the extensive range of household goods, ironmongery and DIY equipment. Suffice to say it stocks everything from the smallest screw right through to electrical and white goods and garden equipment. The company has thousands of product lines and if it does not carry the item, it almost certainly can order it for you from an extensive supply chain. Approximately 70% of business is retail with the remaining 30% being made up of commercial/trade business. The business is located in the town centre with ample parking. The premises are large and freehold. The ground floor shop comprises circa 3,600 square feet of prime retail space with approximately an additional 4,550 square feet of space on the first floor. The first floor is currently used as storage for stock as well as having office space. In addition to this the business benefits from leasing a proportion of the building to an adjoining ground floor retailer (circa 900 square feet). There is a commercial 15 year lease in place with circa 7 years remaining. This generates rental revenues of circa 16,500 p.a. to the owner. The business has established an extensive customer base of loyal customers and is very efficiently run.


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
All Retail Businesses for Sale
Catalog and Mail Order Retail Businesses for Sale
Clothing and Footwear Retail Businesses for Sale
Computers and Electronic Equipment Retail Businesses for Sale
Convenience Stores Retail Businesses for Sale
Florist Retail Businesses for Sale
Health and Beauty Supplies Retail Businesses for Sale
Home and Garden Retail Businesses for Sale
Movie Rental Businesses for Sale
Other Retail Businesses for Sale
Wedding and Formal Rental Businesses for Sale
Other United Kingdom Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!




© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.