This is a very well-established center in a major city in Mid-west.
This is an excellent turn-key opportunity to purchase an outpatient radiology clinic providing general radiology, fluoroscopy, computerized tomography (CT), ultrasound, angiography and interventional radiological procedures. This 17-year old center is run by a well-known radiologist who is well-published. It also contains dialysis care center, dedicated to providing state-of-the-art management for dialysis and vascular access related problems. The center comes with trained and experienced staff as well as an experienced medical billing person and offers a complete turn-key solution to the buyer.
The center provides following services:
- Routine X-rays of the abdomen, chest, extremities, joints, pelvis, skull, spine, etc.
- Barium Studies of the esophagus, stomach, and intestines
- Computerized Tomography (CT scans)
- Ultrasound (thyroid, abdomen, gallbladder, kidneys, pelvis)
- Doppler Ultrasound Studies of arteries and veins
- Angiograms (arteriograms and venograms)
- Interventional Procedures:
- Stent placement
- Testicular vein occlusion for treatment of varicoceles
- Bile duct stone removal
- Non-surgical reopening of blocked Fallopian tubes for treatment of infertility
- Management of dialysis graft and fistula problems
- Management of dialysis catheter problems
- Screening for circulation problems in the extremities (vascular disease)
- Consultations and second opinions for vascular and interventional procedures
Gross Revenue: $720K (2011), 576K (2010); Seller's Discretionary Cash Flow: ~$224K Area: 6,000 sq feet of used area with another 2,000 sq feet available for expansion; Asking Price: Negotiable for business and market price for real estate (optional).