We have vast hectors ( i.e over 50,000 hectors)of commercial farm land for sale in Ghana. Ghana has attractive attributes for commercial farming, with large tracts of land available with excellent soil and climate suitable for the production of many crops. Lake Volta, the world's largest man-made lake, is fed by an extensive system of rivers.
The following are some of the reasons why you should invest in Commercial Farming in Ghana:
- Large Tracts of Fertile Land Available at Low Cost
- Growing Domestic Demand for Maize, Soy and Rice
- Significant Water Resources for Agricultural Production
- Attractive Income and Population Growth Trends
- Politically Stable Democratic Government
- Positive Business Enabling Environment
- Low Labor Costs for Farm Operations
- Warm and Friendly People
For more information please contact or email Ikemercis Properties Consult Ltd
at +233 249292160.