GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our Food Production and Packaging listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note

Businesses For Sale   >>   Food Production and Packaging Businesses For Sale

Custom Labeled Beverages Marketer And Distributor

Location  Ohio,United States
Asking Price Range  $250K - $500K
Gross Revenues  $550000
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $112000
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Not Disclosed
Year Established  2001
Number of Employees  4 - 5
Relocatable  Not Disclosed
Number of Employees  4 - 5
Real Estate  Owned
Training  Seller will support as necessary.
Reason for Sale  Retirement

Custom Labeled Beverages Marketer & Distributor This Marketer & Distributor of Custom Labeled Beverages (MDCLB) (not the real name of the company) is in the business of helping small and medium size companies enhance their business' brand name by offering them the option of selling to their retail customers soft drinks (e.g. Root Beer, Special Flavor Sodas, etc.) and spring water having their own brand name. Further, MDCLB is offering this to corporations who wish to use privately labeled spring water and soft drinks during corporate meetings and promotional events. Another target market is consumers who wish to offer custom labeled spring water and soft drinks at family events such as weddings, birthday parties, etc. This is a niche business with no direct geographic competition within its state and contiguous states. As a result it has significant growth potential especially when one takes into consideration that only an estimated 5% of its potential market has been tapped within it chosen territory. The company's pro-forma estimate annual sales for 2014 are estimated to be over $500,000. About 52% of these sales are delivered locally within an approximately 2-hour radius from the company's offices. The remaining 48% are shipped out LTL. We are neither a Broker-Dealer nor a registered Investment Adviser. Where applicable, securities transactions are conducted by advisor member FINRA, MSRB, and SIPC. In the event there is any applicable Real Estate Transaction it will be conducted via real estate broker.

Click Here To Contact Seller

For more opportunities like this go to:
All Food and Beverage Businesses for Sale
Catering Services Businesses for Sale
Food Production and Packaging Businesses for Sale
Grocery and Supermarkets Businesses for Sale
Liquor Stores Businesses for Sale
Other Food and Beverage Businesses for Sale
Restaurants and Fast Food (Non-Franchise) Businesses for Sale
Vending Machines Businesses for Sale
Other Ohio Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders


Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities

Get Free Franchise Information!

© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.