The lowest price of any reporting company: only $15k.
Key features of this business are:
$10,000 line of credit.
Name: First State Capital Investments, Inc.
Public corporation, current with all SEC filings.
Common Stock: 100,000,000 par $0.0001 shares authorized, 2,000,000 issued and outstanding.
Common Stock Delivered: 200,000 shares (100%).
Preferred Stock: 50,000,000 par $0.001 shares authorized, -0- issued and outstanding.
Warrants / Options: None.
Any regulatory, state or legal issues: No.
Current with all state filings: Yes.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF ACQUIRING THIS COMPANY:
* $10,000 line of credit.
* Increased access to funding with improved chances of successfully raising capital.
* Enhanced profile and marketing leverage.
* Greater employee commitment and recruiting ability.
* The company's shares may be used as acquisition capital helping preserve working capital.
* Potential future liquidity for the shareholders.
* Greater transparency.
* Greater ease of becoming publicly traded at a future date --- a date you control.
Priced at only $25,000 cash; sellers will consider part stock/part cash.
Bill Kyle, seller.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES. THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY OTHERS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THIS INFORMATION AND DISCLAIM ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION. ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS COMPANY MUST DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE.