Costa Rican Corporation that owns a restaurant in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca.
- The restaurant has all the permits required for operation in Costa Rica.
- At this moment the restaurant has 4 employees, which will be settled before the transfer of shares, so the new owner will have the facility to decide whether to continue with the current team or not, without any additional cost relating to labour liabilities.
- Currently, the corporation maintains 3 service contracts:
1 - Lease signed for 5 years with a monthly rent of $600, more $400 for the lease of the liquor license. This contract involves an annual increase of only 5%
2 - Contract with ICE telephone service which gives access to all services of this corporation.
3 - Service Contract for hiring a stationary tank to Zeta- Gas, which allows to save about 30% on gas costs
- The Restaurant was expanded in about 16 square meters, built in June 2010 at a cost of about $5,000. In this expansion now are located 4 tables to serve up to 25 people comfortably installed in this area.
- The Restaurant has a practically new kitchen acquired in July 2010 at a cost of $2,000 which has 6 burners and one oven. It still is under warranty by the manufacturer until July 2011.
- Upon completion of the transaction, it will be provided a list of all suppliers built during the past year, to ensure the best prices and all the implements needed for the operation of the Restaurant.
- In November 2010 it was installed a stationary gas tank that allows the operating savings of up to 30% on the cost of gas.
- The Restaurant has a water reservoir and a power plant that allows that the operation does not stop even if public services are disrupted.
- The Corporation will provide all necessary implements for the operation according to a detailed inventory.
the price is 35.000 USD
Contact for more information on this restaurant for sale.