Business Price: $330,000
* Store sale: $100,000 /month at 35% profit margin.
* Store has Off Sale Beer & Wine License.
* Seller pays no rent.
* Franchise company owns the real estate.
* Buyers needs to qualify with franchise company to buy the business and also have to pay franchisee transfer fee of $70,000 plus inventory of approx. $40,000 at time of buying.
* Inventory is not included in purchase price.
* As per seller, seller puts $100,000+ in pocket yearly after deducting all expenses.
* Seller can finance the balance with $200,000 down payment to qualified buyers.
* Reason for Sale: Seller wants to move out of Area.
Prospective Buyer needs to sign Confidential Agreement before any further information is provided.
Notice: Buyer understands that Western Singh Brokers (''Broker'') or its agent(s) does not audit or verify any above information given to or gathered by Broker or its agent(s) or make any warranty or representation as to its accuracy or completeness, nor in any way guarantee future business performance. Buyer is solely responsible to examine and investigate the Business, its assets, liabilities, financial statements, tax returns, and any other facts which might influence Buyer's purchase decision or the price Buyer is willing to pay. Any decision by Buyer to purchase the Business shall be based solely on Buyer's own investigation and that of Buyer's legal, tax, and other advisers and not that of Broker or its agent(s).