The Company is a 60-year old family owned and operated design/build contractor. It has a reputation for quality, excellence and customer satisfaction. 2013 cash flow was over $200,000.
Benefits for the buyer:
- Design/build library complete with 60 years of history,
- Customer data base,
- Skilled construction teams,
- Skilled sales team,
- Knowledgeable administrative team,
- Robust website and established social media presence,
- Proprietary sales and marketing systems,
- In place operating and sales systems and processes,
- Established showroom and warehouse space,
- A diverse client base in highly desirable markets,
- Industry knowledge and local ''branding'',
- Ongoing support from the seller, post transition period,
- Opportunity to cross-sell with existing retail location.
Prospective buyer types:
- Strategic industry buyer seeking growth and diversification through acquisitions,
- Buyer with a management/sales background looking for an opportunity to own and operate their own business. Business for sale by Baltimore Maryland business brokers.
For more pictures of company pools harvestbusiness.com/?p=1398
Facilities: Warehouse and showroom.
Competition: The Company is the recipient of multiple industry awards from peers and suppliers. It has a proprietary design/build, lead generation and sales tracking/reporting system. There is an existing presence on all major social media sites. International sales, the primary market is the mid-Atlantic market.
Growth & Expansion: Primary market is the mid-Atlantic market.