Specialist in the design and manufacture of healthcare communications systems.
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for the entire Issued Share Capital of a company specialising in the design and manufacture of healthcare communications systems.
The Company has the following key attributes:
- One of the leading designers and manufacturers of nurse call and patient entertainment solutions for the healthcare industry.
- Comprehensive range of innovative equipment to meet all specifications.
- Significant Intellectual Property (IP) invested in the software and product designs.
- On-going income from service and maintenance contracts.
- Scaleable, durable and sustainable low cost, high margin, bespoke solutions.
- Well established and well recognised brand throughout the UK.
- Customer base spanning hospitals and care homes in both the Public and Private sectors.
- Significant growth and expansion opportunities.
The Company provides an acquirer with:
- An excellent bolt-on to an organisation already operating in the healthcare communications systems sector.
- An ideal opportunity for any company already operating in the healthcare services industry looking to broaden their product/service portfolio.