This listing details a business with a passion and acute expertise for high performance Italian automobiles. As a company they provide services, repairs, new and used parts for all models of Fiat and Lancia, many models of Ferrari and Alfa cars. Some of their services include complete engine repair, electrical trouble-shooting and repair, convertible top repair and replacement, transmission, emission and differential repairs and replacements and more! They have an extensive selection of high quality parts including an inventory of parts for older makes and models. This company is in an industrial area with many scrap yards, this is a great convenience for those unusable parts. As the parts and service solution in the area, this company knows that your vehicle is not just a car, but a work of art!
Since 1983 this establishment has offered its specialty services to this beautiful area of Colorado. The business can be run in an absentee manner, leaving the trained technicians to manage the shop for periods of time without the owner. In previous years the business followed a different business model which included services and parts for Toyota and Subaru brands. The current owner purposely cut back the services due to approaching retirement. The breakdown of business activities is as follows: 70% of business deals with services and repairs and the remaining 30% are attributed to parts sales. The owner has reached the age of retirement, leaving this promising investment opportunity open for a qualified buyer. An offer like this is not likely to last for long, for more information on this listing please contact our services today!