Small scale pharma manufacturing unit upgraded to cgmp standards in 2008 in Solan, India (a tax-exempt pharma hub).
Eligible for 100% excise duty exemption till 2017.
Eligible for drugs manufacturing license renewal in Dec 2011
Also eligible for 15% subsidy on new machinery installed per revised gmp: rupees 450,000 (applied on march 2010 : under process)
licensed items : injectibles (small volume parenterals), eye-drops, ear-drops
production capacity : 20,000 ampules per day or 10,000 vials per day
Equipped with new machinery :-
1. Automatic vial filling 4-head (with belt conveyor) ( 2ml to 30 ml vials)
2. Semi-automatic sealin machine
3. Ampule filling + sealing machine (double head)
4. Ampule jet-washer
6. Multi-column water distillation plant : 80 ltr / hour (jacketed tank , thermostatic control: 240 litre)
7. R/o-cum-demineralizer plant : 200 ltr / hour
8. Hvac plants : 5 units with ducting in all manufacturing areas (covering ~ 2500 sft)
9. Dhs sterlizer
10.Rubber-plug treatment plant
11.Other accessories such as batch-filtration
12.Bio-control lab equipment
13.Re-fitted per revised gmp norms in 2008
Monthly running expenses (approx rs 60,000 per month):
1.Rentals : rs 8,500/-
2.Electricity bill : 15,000 to 18,000 per month
3.Salary and wages : 35,000
Email or call Rajinder Singh at +91 93 187 99558 or DJ Singh at 408 799 9066 for more information on this controlling stake in pharma unit.