PRICE AGGRESIVELY CUT TO REFLECT SELLER'S MOTIVATION TO RETIRE AND THE CURRENT ECONOMIC ENVIORNMENT.
LOCATION/ OVERVIEW: San Diego Offers A Wide Array Of Tourist Activities Ranging From Parks, Museums, Cultural Amenities And Shopping To 70 Miles Of Beaches And A World Famous Zoo. OPPORTUNITY- Offered Is The Rare Opportunity To Purchase, With Real Estate, A Turnkey Business Of A Fully Operational And Profitable Inn. The Owners Invested ~$250K in renovating And Updating The Premises.
DESCRIPTION- Total Of 14 Unit In This Cozy Little Inn Include Micro/ Fridges, T.V, Cable, Hair Dryers, Electronic Keys. All Beds, Equipment, Etc Were Updated And Upgraded A Few Months Ago. Other Profit Centers Include A Self-Serve Laundry, Phone Calls And On-Site Soda/ Snack Machines. The Inn Has A Web Site And Also Markets Via Several Travel Web Sites, Local Newspapers And Yellow Pages. It Is Very Conveniently And Centrally Located. Several Of The Tourist Sites Are Within Five Miles, Including San Diego International Airport, Sea World, Mission Bay, Old Town, Resturants, Etc. It Has Great Freeway Exposure And Is Visible From Interstate- 5!
COMPETITION- Off Course There Is Competition in San Diego! INVESTMENT ANALYSIS & ROI- With The Newly Renovated Premises, Rental Rates Clientele Have Increased. Proforma Projected Financial Data is as follows, which Is Based On An Owner-Operator Is As Follows:
- Asking Price DRASTICALLY REDUCED to $1.495 Million including freehold Real Estate!
- Proforma data is as follws:
- Gross Income ~ $300K (100%)- Earnings Before Interest, Tax And Depreciation: ~$200K (67%)
- Debt Service On 70% at 7%-73K (24%) - Net Cash Flow after debt servicing~ $127K (43%)
- Cap Rate ~13%%
- Cash-On-Cash Return- 28%(Note Above ROI Exclude Capital Gains From R/E! 127K/ 450K down payment)
Business and real estate confirmed available as of Nov 2008.