Due to my soon moving I reduced the price of my Vending Business for 50%, and currently asking ONLY $80,000.00. Business been established in 1989, and includes 29 accounts with 66 (62 at locations + 4 in storage) full size soda and snack vending machines (opening with one key, and located 0.5-1.0 mls from each other, mainly in lunch rooms only inside the offices, with very friendly customers) between Calabasas and Camarillo. Annual gross income in 2009 was $89k (with $45k net income, which is 48-50% reissue margin). Route easily operated by one person with only 2 (two) days per week.
Asking price $80K (no financing).
To make that sale fast and smooth in addition to the route and vending machines at the locations, I will also include in sale price All staff listed below with approximately value more than $23,000.00 :
- 2004 GMC Savanna 2500 Cargo Van with 63K miles. - approximately value of $10,000;
- Inventory currently stocked in ALL 66 vending machines, and in storage - approximately value of $5000;
- Coins in coin mechanism for ALL 66 vending machines - approximately value of $3000;
- 4 (four) extra 2-soda and 2 -snack machines (in storage), which are ready for locations - approximately value of $1600;
- Two (2) professional (the same as using in banks) coin (Magner) and bill (Cummins JetScan) counting machines - approximately value of $1500;
- Storage in Westlake Village (10x15ft) - rent paid till December 31st 2010 (monthly payment $206);
For additional info, questions, pictures ext., please contact Vadim at 818 324-5057 or through email. Serious inquiries only please.