GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our Auto Repair listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   Auto Repair Businesses For Sale

Profitable Tire Dealer & Auto Repair

Location  Alabama,United States
Asking Price Range  $500K - $1.0M
Gross Revenues  $652670
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $284098
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Not Disclosed
Year Established  1978
Number of Employees  1 - 3
Inventory  $90000
Relocatable  No
Number of Employees  1 - 3
Real Estate  Owned
Training  Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks at no cost.
Reason for Sale  Retirement.

Description  
This listing is for a well-established auto service center and tire dealer in eastern Alabama that's available to a qualified buyer. This is a highly profitable business that offers a buyer a yearly income of over $280,000 with no franchise fees. Their services include, but are far from limited to, wheel alignment, A/C service, high speed wheel balancing and general auto repairs and service. They handle just about all aspects of auto repair with the exception of paint and body work. They are also an authorized tire dealer from a major national manufacturer. Tires sales make up about 25% of their total revenues and the auto repair/maintenance aspect of the business makes up the remaining 75%. This business has an outstanding reputation in their marketplace with a large and loyal base of customers. They have been a fixture in their community for over 30 years. In addition, approximately $540,000 in assets are to be transferred with the sale of this business. This includes the real estate which is valued at $450,000, If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone (770-886-5100) or by email. Asking Price: $695,000


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
All Auto Related Businesses for Sale
Auto Dealers Businesses for Sale
Auto Parts Retail and Distribution Businesses for Sale
Auto Rental Businesses for Sale
Auto Repair Businesses for Sale
Car Wash Businesses for Sale
Gas Station Businesses for Sale
Other Auto Related Businesses for Sale
Other Alabama Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!




© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.