GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our Agriculture listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   Agriculture Businesses For Sale

Organic Fruit Orchard For Sale

Location  Colorado,United States
Asking Price Range  $1.0M - $2.5M
Gross Revenues  $0
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $0
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Not Disclosed
Year Established  2006
Number of Employees  4 - 5
Inventory  105000
Relocatable  No
Number of Employees  4 - 5
Real Estate  Owned
Reason for Sale  Retirement

Description  
This working orchard is only one of a few in the area that is certified organic by the USDA. Approximately 6000 trees produce about 115,000 pounds of fruit each season. 65% of the trees are mature and producing fruit. The other 35% will be producing fruit in 1-2 years, which will significantly increase production. The harvest is wholesaled to popular retail stores, and is also sold at farmer's markets, special events, fundraisers, and at a free-standing retail store on the property. All of the buildings are about six years old, including a beautiful 2014 sq. ft. home, corral, packing shed, and storage facility. There is also a separate bunkhouse/office with its own bathroom. Installing a kitchen would be simple and then the facility could be rented out for additional income. The real estate was appraised at $980k during the recession of 2009. There are many financing options available for this opportunity. We believe this business would make an excellent acquisition for an industry buyer, a microbrewery, a winery, or an entrepreneur looking for a start-up business in the Rocky Mountains.


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
All Agriculture Businesses for Sale
Agriculture and Supplies Businesses for Sale
Farms Businesses for Sale
Other Agriculture Businesses for Sale
Other Colorado Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!




© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.