- Non-cash trade accounts for almost 30% of the worlds economy
- Offset and non-cash trade grows at a rate of 8% per annum regardless of economic difficulties
- According to the World Trade Organization 15% of world trade is conducted on a non-cash basis
- Non-cash trade accounts for nearly 30 percent of the worlds total business - Approximately 65% of all New York Stock Exchange-listed companies engage in excess capacity exchange.
- 70% of all Fortune 500 companies utilize offset trading
- 20% - 25% of world trade is some form of counter-trade.
THE PROBLEM. Few businesses run at 100 percent capacity. Unsold appointment time, empty hotel rooms, unsold venue passes, unfilled advertising space, rapidly depreciating stock, end-of-line items or oversupplied products all represent lost revenue which otherwise will never be recovered.
THE SOLUTION. Ormita helps business owners conserve their cash. By using Ormita to trade their excess capacity, product or time for goods and services that they need, a business owner can save cash and reduce their overheads.
New products are effectively purchased with a businesses excess capacity (instead of from their existing net profit) meaning they can buy goods and services at a discount, with their own credit line, and on better terms than they ever would with cash. Ormita offers a way for businesses to supplement their existing income through the process of trading their excess capacity or slow moving inventory for things they need. Regardless of the amount of money in the economy a business owner can still make acquisitions, create more brand awareness, fund marketing campaigns, reward customers, improve staff moral and enhance their lifestyle by trading what they have for what they want.
Ormita Commerce Network
Email or call: (412) 360 8450 extension 3006 for more information on this Barter Exchange business for sale.